Send us a message and we will take the time to get to know you so we can help you find your amazing adventure.
1 Day Tour$120 - $125 per person
2 Day Tour$280 per person
3 Day Tour$410 per person
4 Day Tour$550 per person
5 Day Tour$725 per person
Still not sure if we can be of help? Check through some frequently asked questions and then send us a message.
- Our guides must be expert cyclers in all types of terrain with a particular focus on mountain biking.
- They must be fluent in English and Spanish
- As a minimum, every guide must be a nationally accredited guide with the corresponding license. We give priority to guides that have not only national accreditation but international certificates as well.
- Guides must be effective communicators.
- They must have people skill and be highly sociable.
- They must be aware of all operational details before, during, and after the tours.
- All our guides must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Some of our guides speak fluent Dutch.
No, you can pay in our offices until the eve of your trip or in cash to our guide the day of the trip.
We allow people from all ages as long as they have basic biking abilities. We have bikes for all ages, though we recommend children should not be younger than 10 years of age unless they are younger but are good bikers.
We will pick you up and drop you off anywhere in the Metropolitan district of Quito. For further locations, it will entirely depend on the distance between the tour location and your next destination. Please send us an email about it.
Absolutely not! These tours are designed for family adventures. However you can ask for more technical routes if you wish, or you can go to Pichincha.
The truth is that in Ecuador you never know what the weather will be like despite what the forecast might say. Every region of Ecuador has its own microclimate and we are really blessed with one fortune: the sun! Rarely there are 2 days in a row when the sun doesn’t shine for at least a couple of hours in the morning.
We are right on the Equator, which means that we basically enjoy stable temperatures all year round.
There is more of a difference between day and night than between December and July. And even more between the jungle or the coast and the mountainous areas because it varies due to the altitude where you are.
Ecuador’s greatest advantage for traveling is its diversity. But this also means that the weather can vary greatly due to the altitudes.
It’s been said that “the most reliable feature about Ecuador’s climate is its unreliability!”
As the weather can vary greatly, you need extra warm clothing in layers, rain protection, sneakers, long pants. The owner and original biking dutchman usually says: “there is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing”